Monday, July 11, 2011

Water Week and playdates.

This week was my first introduction to swimming pools. Guess what! I LOVE swimming. My first pool experience was at Brian and Geordie's. Brian and Geordie are Mommy's very dear friends. They are so loving and helpful. We hung out at their house when our AC was being fixed. My second was in our back yard in my very own ladybug pool. My third was at Nana's with Daddy, Kevin and Ashley. I can see this will be a favorite activity of mine. I also went to my first birthday party. My neighbor Mariela turned one. We had a great time playing in her backyard. She has a pool too...I bet I'll be swimming over there a lot when I get older.

Brian is a bunch of fun. We played airplane.

Geordie was telling me how cute I am...I agree.

Just us girls. I'm showing Geordie my best dance moves.

Here I am in my new bathing suit.

In the pool with Mommy

I like kicking my legs
Here we are at Nana's

We stayed in the shade

Don't tell anyone but there's a pink monster in out attic. He's a nice monster and very quiet. I think I'll name him George.
George

 I am now big enough to use my Bumbo chair. It matches George.

Daddy is telling me something that i'm not sure I believe.
 I had my first playdate this week at my friend Tyler's house. His mommy and my mommy are good friends. He's coming over to our house to play on Tuesday.
We are a week apart in age. Guess who's older...me. :-) I'm doing my best John Travolta impression and Tyler is doing the Irish jig.
 The Wallace girls came over to visit. They brought me some princess furniture that I can play with when I'm older. I can't wait!
clockwise: Sandy, me, Alexandra, & Samantha
  2 and 1/2 months old

Kaleigh: Bear did you know my fingers taste like sugar and spice and everything nice?

Kaleigh: this hand tastes like chocolate....yum
 

1 comment:

A. said...

Man, she packed so much into a week, I need a nap just reading about it.