Sunday, August 14, 2011

Lots of friends

Me and my Grandpa

Descanso Friends
Mommy and I went walking this week with our friends Leigh and Tor.

My Uncle Freddie - who's moving to St. George....that's why I'm crying.

Julie and her two kids came to play. We had a great time!

Julie loves holding babies and I LOVE being held.

Trevor, Brittany, and me

Trevor and Brittany played the piano for me. They sounded great!

16 weeks old

Loungin' with my peeps

What's up there?

Daddy!

Take a look at those baby blues...

2 comments:

Rachel said...

That last picture is SO cute! We need another girls call one of these days. . .

jrteacherlady said...

Love love loved getting together! Thanks for tolerating my tornados!!! I totally forgot to get the maternity clothes from you... I meant to take that big bulky box off your hands:) Sorry, maybe next time