Saturday, October 1, 2011

New friends all around!

Mommy and I are keeping quite busy as we sail smoothly into Autumn. Here is what we've done this week. 

Our New Family friends. Josh, Martina and Olivia came over for dinner on Saturday.

Olivia and I play on the floor

Josh and I play airplane

He has a different face than my Daddy


Daddy holds Olivia

Martina and Josh hold us so we can play - I just took my bath and have wet hair.

Going in for a hug

The Families together.

Sunday we went over to Martina & Josh's home and had tea and yummy treats with our yoga friends Jen and Sophia. Monday we went to the Zoo with Martina and Olivia. Tuesday we went walking on Chandler with Martina and Olivia. Wednesday we stayed home and played in the back yard.
Thursday Mommy and Martina went to yoga. Olivia and I went along for fun. Here are some pictures of us doing different poses.

Getting ready for class

Martina and Pamela stretch while I eat.

I like stretching too

Here's a close-up of me doing my best upside-down pose. Our teacher said I'm a natural.

Friday I went to School to visit Cydney and her class.

Cyd and I have the same hair, nose and blue eyes - We are most definitely family. :-)
The 5th grade scrunched in for a picture with me in my stroller.
I got to play with Mommy's spoon this morning. It was lots of fun.

 5 months 1 week.
My face is growing up. I'm not a baby any more.

My best pufferfish impression.

1 comment:

A. said...

Waiting...waiting for a new blog post. Because grading papers SUCKS!