Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas!

Boy is there a bunch to do at Christmas time! Playing and growing, wrapping gifts, going out to dinner parties and having my FIRST Christmas!

I am growing up so fast - Mommy and Daddy say that they don't dare blink. Here I am drinking from my cup at lunch time.


Grandma Wally has been playing with me all week. She takes me out for walks, reads me stories, makes me clothes, and plays with me outside in the sun. She even brought me some clothes that my mommy had when she was my size. Here I am in one of the outfits.
Here are two skirts she made me. A yellow ballet skirt and a black business skirt.
I'm doing an arabesque. Notice my cute legwarmers.
Getting down to serious business playing. 
I love California - I played in the back yard with grandma, a lemon, & some toys.




I had my first Christmas dinner party at Don and Scott's house. Uncle Freddie was there too! It was past my bedtime so I went in my pajamas.
The beautiful dinner table.

Uncle Don plays with me on the floor.

Uncle Fred, Grandma, me, Mommy & Dada.

Uncle Scott is taller than Daddy! Can you imagine?!

We had Christmas Eve Dinner at Great Uncle Kim and Great Aunt Anita's house. Mommy didn't get a picture of everyone because she was on baby duty but here are some cute shots of me with G-U Kim, Cousin Allison, Auntie Keltie & Grandma.

Great Uncle Kim is telling me a story. I'm not sure I believe him. :-)

Great Cousin Allison sat next to us at the dinner table. We held hands for the picture.

Keltie and I played on the floor next to the beautiful Christmas tree.

Grandma held me while I opened my presents. Wow! An ABC peek-a-boo book!

Christmas Morning at Grandma and Grandpa's house.
The red ribbons taste the BEST!

I got a snowman glitter ball.

Grandpa Jay likes his Pun book.

Dada helps me open my present with kisses.

Grandma Connie reads her "Little BIG book for Grandmas"

I got a hair ribbon. I LOVE hair ribbons!!!!

I got a plush picture book with all the pictures of my family inside. Mommy helped me look at it.

Grandma Connie looks at the picture book full of pictures of ME!

Grandma Wally is laughing at the last page of the book.


Grandpa Jay feeds me a bottle after our big morning of opening presents.

Back at home with round 3 of presents. I invited Grandma and Grandpa Jay to watch me opened my last present from Santa. But first Dada and I read one of my favorite books.

It's something pretty big!

What's inside?

Taking off the paper its a......


A PONY!!!!

Yee HAW!

I'm going to call him Trigger.

 8 months old and growing!
Grandma helps L.E. Phant sit for our picture.

Here I am all dressed up in my big girl outfit and ready to go!

You, Mr. Phant, need a belly rub.

What's making that noise?

My fan!

We are very serious about growing up. It's important work.
Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!

No comments: