I'm a part of a playgroup called the Hedgehogs. We used to be a huge group but then we split in half. The other half are called Monkeys. Mommy hosted a joint playgroup. It was fun!
Mommy and Martina learned how to make Spaetzel!!!
I'm WALKING!!!!
My Dada...showing him around the yard.
11 Months 3 weeks.
| Olivia & Travis under the table. |
| Action shot |
![]() |
| Travis |
![]() |
| Nick |
| Molly - Mommy had to put this shot in because she said it was the cutest! Molly is the happiest baby and this picture made her laugh out loud. |
| Diego |
![]() |
| Claire |
| In the living room playing with all the toys |
| Olivia and Nick's first kiss. |
![]() |
| I'm leading all my friends in song. |
I'm WALKING!!!!
My Dada...showing him around the yard.
11 Months 3 weeks.
![]() |
| Want to see something cool? |
| I can get down all by myself! |
| First I sit. |
| Then I roll to my tummy and slide down. |
![]() |
| Then I walk straight to you!!!! TA DA!!!! |






No comments:
Post a Comment