As you know, I am a trend setter. Being me is quite wonderful.
I have been enjoying my 'One year old' status. It has opened many doors and I LOVE the attention. Here is a picture show of some of my favorite activities.
Yoga with my friends.
Eating Oreo cookies with Mommy.
Playing with my birthday balloon.
 |
| I can hold it low. |
 |
| I can hold it high. |
 |
| Dancing with my balloon is fun! |
One year and one week...
 |
| Here we are, the intrepid crew of the S.S. Kaboodle. I'm Captain Kaleigh. |
 |
| My ship mates are Scalliwag Phant, Patch-eye Bear, Inky Octopus, and Clawdia crab. |
 |
| We are sailing to the Island of Catalina to have lunch with Loulie. |
 |
| All right crew. Look lively. I'll take first watch. |
 |
| Land Ho! |
No comments:
Post a Comment