It's been too long!
Mommy took a break from blogging as you might have noticed and now she is getting back into the swing of things. There has been a lot going on and i'm sure you all would like to know. So, lets get started....
I have turned into a little bathing beauty. Here are all my pool and bathing suit shots. Can you guess how many suits I have?
![]() |
| This is my 1940s Diva suit. |
![]() |
| Don't I just look divine? |
I had a water playdate at Jack's house. We ran through the sprinklers.
McCambridge Park has the best pool! Olivia and I went swimming with our moms. We are taking swimming lessons there this month.
![]() |
| Ladybug Girl to the rescue! |
![]() |
| Olivia keeps to the shade with her bottle of sun block. |
![]() |
| I'm having a GREAT time! |
![]() |
| Time to go - we'll be back soon. |
Brand Park has a wading pool. We had our end of year party there.
| Here I am with all the beach balls. |
| The water is just the right height. |
| Molly and I pose for the camera. |
Olivia had her 1st birthday. We went to her party and had a great time.
| Martina is my 2nd mommy. |
| Molly and I hang at the sand table. |
| Olivia's not too sure about her birthday hat. |
| Playing peek-a-boo with Molly. |
Morgan GRADUATED Berkeley and we went to watch!!!
| Playing in the airport early Saturday morning. |
| Playing in the plane. |
![]() |
| Visiting Kelly and Mike at their home in Oakland. |
| Swinging with Dada and Mama. |
![]() |
| Us and the graduate with the bell tower in the background. |
![]() |
| Emily and Matt. |
![]() |
| Emily and Laurie |
![]() |
| Me and Morgan. |
Mother's Day
We spent Mother's day at Grandma's house.
![]() |
| I love my Grandma. |
| I'm not too sure about uncle Chris. :-) |
![]() |
| Happy Mother's Day! |
My hair is getting longer and longer and blonder and blonder by the minute.
Here I am with a pony tail and Dada.
The Sink.
| I am a dainty cleaner. I always raise my pinky because I am a lady. |
| I am cleaning out my purple cup. |
| You can see I am the perfect size. |
And now 1 year 3 weeks and....13 months...respectively.
| Ok guys, today we are going to play Cinderella. We all get to try on this shoe to see who is the princess. Ready? |
| L.E.Phant you go first.....Nope...your feet are too small. |
| Bear are you ready? Bear: No thank you. I'd rather not. |
| Ok. It's my turn! |
| You stay up there and cheer. Ok? |
![]() |
| Now I shall eat the shoe and become princess of all the land. |
13 months.
| Kaleigh Parker Knight toddler extraordinaire. |
| Don't you just love my new shoes? |
| I can tickle my own toes! |
Maximillians - fine dining.
We all went out to a fancy Austrian restaurant for Josh's birthday.
| Dada fed me stuffed cabbage and weinerschnitzel. |
| The birthday boy and family. |
I have a dog named Bingo...
| Ok Bingo. Let's show our friends what you can do. |
![]() |
| Sit. Stay. |
![]() |
| Walk. |
| Heal. |
![]() |
| Say,"bye bye." |
Helping Dada.
I don't know whether you can see me in Dada's lap but i'm there helping him with his work.
Here I am helping him make a screen for my bedroom.
Here I am helping him eat broccoli.
Here we are picking and eating my first home grown tomato.
Here I am reading him a book.
My Sunbonnet.
![]() |
| Come on Gents let's go. |
![]() |
| Follow me. |
![]() |
| Just around the corner. |
![]() |
| Here we are! |
![]() |
| I look like an old fashioned beach goer. |
Friends and Family visits
We went out to lunch with Winnie and had our picture taken with some firefighters who played peek-a-boo with me.
Aunt Keltie came to visit and played giraffe telephone with me.
| Ring ring ring... Kaleigh: You put it to your ear and you can hear them. Keltie: Hello? Yes, she's here. One moment please. I'll hand her the phone. |
| Kaleigh: Yes, hello, how may i help you? Sure, that sounds great! |
| Kaleigh: You would? Oh, ok. Hold on one moment please.... |
| They'd like to talk to you! |
13 months 1 week
| Dada says I need to take out my pacifier so I can say 'cheese'. |
| How's this Dada? "Cheese!" |
| I'm a silly girl! |
Playdate at Travis' house. Molly and I play house.
Bird & Clock.
| Grandma shows me Bird. He is a look but don't touch pet. |
| Grandpa shows me how to wind up the clock in the sitting room. |
13 months 2 weeks.
Kermit the Frog here...
| Dada says that frogs like to Jump! Boy do I! |
| He also says they eat flies.... |
![]() |
| Surely you can't be serious Dada. |


























No comments:
Post a Comment