Monday, November 14, 2011

Food...glorious food!

Now that I have teeth and am grabbing at Mommy's and Daddy's food I've been given my own food! It is quite amazing. So far I've had avocado, sweet potato, pears, and apples. Most of the time I just wear it but every once in a while some of it gets in my mouth. Here are some shots that Mommy took.

Mommy says I look good in my food....I agree.
I know there's a slice around here somewhere.

Mommy helps me out and hands me some wedges.

Mmmmmm.

I wonder what I'll eat tomorrow.

Did you know that avocado is great for the skin?

Using my favorite spoon.

 I had a BBQ this weekend with a few of my Bradley classmates. Here are some shots that Mommy took of me and my friends.

Edan and Bean (Dixon)

Justin, Lorran,  Kanoa

The boys play on the mat while I hang in my saucer.

Lunch in the back yard.

Tor and I play in the shade with Tor's mommy Leigh.

Jen, Tyler, Me & Mommy.

Leigh, Tor, Jen, Tyler, Me & Mommy.

Me and the boys outside. Kanoa and Bean had to leave early.

Tor diggin' my bumbo chair and keys.

 My morning with Dada. Mommy is helping Dada learn my morning routine so he can take a shift once in a while so Mommy can sleep in. Here I am eating and playing.

Dada lets me have my own spoon.

Mmmmm apples.


This in my favorite toy to play with right now. It has a bunch of moving parts and I can make it go with my foot!
The Grandparents
Grandma Connie looks beautiful in red....she matches my eyes.

Oh man....not Erisa again.


Here Grandpa...let me help you with those glasses.

There. That's much better.... Now they're on straight.
6 months 3 weeks...look out world!
The gang.

Hi Five guys!

Hugs all around.

This is my WWF wrestling move I just learned. It's called the ear and toe hold. Bear and L.E.Phant, "Ooof. Ouch. Leggo!"

Come on! Everybody scrunch to fit into the shot. We're getting too big for the camera!
 

No comments: