Tuesday, November 22, 2011

When Daddy's away the girls will play.

Daddy was in Florida all this week and Mommy and I had to keep ourselves entertained. We had a great time hanging out at home and also going out with friends. Here's some photos from the week.

Mommy and I met Winnie for lunch. I love playing with Winnie's hair. It kept me distracted from Mommy taking our picture.



Bananas and my teether cookie that I like to pretend is a harmonica.

Mmmm they taste squishy.
Here I am wailin' on my harmonica teether. I wish you could hear me. I'm pretty amazing. I'm actually playing Rhapsody in Blue in this shot.

Here's a close up of my tonguing technique.

This is the cover shot for my new CD called,  "Kaleigh in the dining room" It's being released for the holiday season.

Here I am taking requests from the audience. My puppet lobster just called out "Free Bird!"


I'm a crazy napper. Check out my sleeping positions.
Here I am hanging on Mommy's leg with my leg.

I'm literally hanging by my leg.

I've rolled over to the other leg.

Man - am I a good napper.

Eye exams!
Mommy and Daddy had their yearly eye exam with Uncle Craig and Uncle Norman at City Eyes.
Craig is a pro baby holder.

I'm sitting with Daddy and trying to read the letters across the wall. 

Uncle Norman was playing with me and my pacifier. It was a fun game.

Almost 7...
Mommy and Daddy tried to get me all set for my weekly photo shoot but I had other plans.

Here I am refusing to look at the camera. I also needed my pacifier...I was NOT happy.

This is the best shot they have before I melted down. Talk to me next week. I bet I'll be in a better mood...this "almost 7" stuff is annoying.

 

No comments: