Since Mommy says i'm a champion tooth grower she got me a cool new teething ring with a metal disk that I like to chew. It's called a toofee.
Dada is leaning the art of feeding. Here I am showing him how it's done with some spaghetti squash.
| See Dada - the food goes in here. |
| You take it off the tray with your fingers and... |
| put it in my mouth - right here. |
We went to Grandma and Grandpa's house for lunch and they had a surprise for me. I tippy saucer. I LOVED it! I also loved Grandpa's home made soup.
![]() |
| You can almost see all my teeth in this shot. I now have 8! |
![]() |
| Baby you can drive my car...you know i'm gonna be a star! |
![]() |
| Posing with Purple bear. |
![]() |
| Walking around the house. |
![]() |
| Up the stairs with Mommy and Grandpa |
![]() |
| One.. |
![]() |
| Two,,, |
![]() | |
| Three!!! |
![]() |
| Mmmm Grandpa's soup is de-lish! |
I spent some time helping Dada garden. I supervised the flower placement while he did the work.
Dada says I'm a lemon girl.
![]() |
| I have two lemons... |
![]() |
| Mommy, I would like three lemons please. |
![]() |
| This one right here. |
![]() |
| Got it. |
![]() |
| Now, back to the grass. |
![]() |
| Hold it tight! |
![]() |
| Oops! |
![]() |
| That was close! |
![]() |
| Hold it -really- tight. |
![]() |
| Walk the long way back. |
![]() |
| Three lemons! |
I'm learning how to stand. Here is what Mommy and Dada saw when they came in after my nap. Look out world!
I went up to BHS to visit some friends. I didn't get a picture with everyone we saw but here are the few that we did get.
| My serious face with Pammie |
![]() |
| Uncle Mike. :-) |
| Two grinning girls - Me and Cyd, my great pal. |
Now, on to 8 months 3 weeks and my several examples of the magical stink eye.
| Example #1 - the 'serious' stink eye. |
| Example #2 - the 'laughing' stink eye. |
| Bear, are you paying attention to this. It's important stuff. |
| Here is my Cleopatra lounge pose a-la Elizabeth Taylor. |
| Example #3 - the 'lounging' stink eye. This one is extremely potent. |
| Thank you all for participating in my 'stink eye' lesson. I hope you learned a few things. Come again soon. |
























No comments:
Post a Comment