Who would have thought I could grow so fast! I'm keeping myself busy so I don't really notice a change. Mommy says that I'll be in High School before I know it.
Every Friday I go to the Library for story time. It is a lot of fun. We listen to stories, sing songs and play with Mr. Bubbles.
 |
| Claudia said, "say cheese." I said "raspberry" instead. |
 |
Playing in the bubbles.
|
I am learning how to pick up my own food. I'm pretty good at it but I'm still learning how to chew.
 |
| Catch... |
 |
| and release. |
 |
| Mmmm banana puffs. |
My friend Travis and Molly met us at the park for a playdate. We had a great time.
 |
| Kaleigh, "Don't these blocks taste delicious?" Molly, "Here try mine. I think it's lemon flavored." |
 |
| Molly and I share my lunch. |
 |
| Travis and the girls. |
The Ladybug turns 9 months!
 |
| Hi! I'm nine months old. |
 |
| I'm having so much fun with my family and friends. |
 |
| L.E. Phant is so excited he's doing flips. |
 |
| Wave hello Bear. |
 |
| Let me scoot a little closer. I have something important to tell you that I learned this week. |
 |
| You are special... |
 |
| Beautiful... |
 |
| And loved...and don't you ever forget that! |
 |
| See you next week! |
1 comment:
Oh she's getting so big! And you are right, she will be in high school before you know it! I can't believe Ethan is turning 11 this summer. Didn't I just have him?
Post a Comment