We just went to our 37 week Dr.'s appointment and got GREAT news! I am 1 cm dilated and have a 50% chance of having our little one within the week. Tyler and I are thrilled beyond the moon. Thank goodness all our "baby prep" is finished. Now all we have to do is relax and wait.
9 comments:
Thanks for the update, Frankie! I was just thinking about you... :)
look at that cute belly!! i am so excited for you guys!! cant wait to see pics of the little princess!
Hooray! I'll be keeping good thoughts.
hey, hey, hey - very cool. We're looking forward to her arrival.
YAY!!!! I'm very excited :)
I can't wait! Sending you good mojo for an easy delivery & recovery!
You look amazing Frankie!! Sending good thoughts your way for an easy delivery...
Awesome update! Congrats on the progress. You are a model pregnant woman!!!!
A girl!!! I'm so thrilled and can't wait to meet her. :) Sending lots of love!
Post a Comment