![]() | |
| Peek-a-boo! |
In other news,
My mom arrived last Friday and has been a HUGE help around the house. She is a cleaning and organizing machine. Sometimes she's a little too good and I have to take a nap because she poops me out but, that's ok by me, the nursery if officially finished!!!!...except for the wall stenciling.
We met Connie, Tyler's mom, for lunch at Penelope's yesterday after we walked around Descanso Gardens seeing the tulips and had a wonderful time talking babies and getting very excited. :-) I had gone to Descanso with the Knight girls last Monday - Connie, Anita, and Cousin Allison, and it was just stunning so I had to take my mom.
I hope you all will have a wonderful Easter weekend and we'll be in touch Monday!

1 comment:
Any day now! Keep us posted! Ethan, (my 9.5 year old) saw your picture and said, "Woah." That was it. :)
Post a Comment