She looks like a cabbage patch doll I had growing up.
Providence St. Joes has the coolest thing. They have photographers come around to take photos of your newborn. I know its a money making scheme but we LOVED it. Here are some of the results of Kaleigh's first ever photo shoot.
What a cutie! I love Frankie's favorite too! But of course they are all cute. She is so chubby! Just like my babies. When I occasionally get to see a six or seven pounder I always am so shocked at how teensy weensie they are! When they come out 9 lbs you really just skip that phase I guess!
3 comments:
Love them!! She's a knock-out- Tyler you will have your hands full when she starts dating!
What a cutie! I love Frankie's favorite too! But of course they are all cute. She is so chubby! Just like my babies. When I occasionally get to see a six or seven pounder I always am so shocked at how teensy weensie they are! When they come out 9 lbs you really just skip that phase I guess!
They do the photo shoot thing at Tarzana, too. But, they literally didn't get to us until we were already discharged on our way out the door!
She's just beautiful! Love those cheeks!
Post a Comment