Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A week of "Firsts"

First car ride home



We had our first day at home on Tuesday April 26th, with our little one. With a great night's sleep behind us...(Thanks to Grandma Connie's Pillow!!!!!!!) We started our day with scrambled eggs and toast made by Grandma Wally. Kaleigh  took a nap. Our dear friend Geordie came to say hi for 2 minutes - bringing three meals. She said, "There's nothing new parents need more than a home cooked meal...made by someone else"...and we can't agree more. If you want to see some beautiful head shots taken of Kaleigh when she was 2 days old just let me know and I'll send you a link. The shots below don't really do her little mug justice.





Other firsts this week
First family photo
The Roxy hold - Mommy says it makes us look like a monkey
Grandma Connie in 7th heaven

Grandma Wally doing our nails

My first nap in my co-sleeper

Me and Mommy

Uncle Chris holding me for the first time

A nap in the sun with Grandma

My first flowers from Daddy's friends from work
My little feet


I'M ONE WEEK OLD!
 

4 comments:

A. said...

Super cute! Plus, how hot do you look in that tank top Frankie?! Are you sure you just gave birth 10 days ago and haven't gotten more than 3 hours consecutive sleep since then?

emma said...

love it, love it, love it!!!! you look fantastic! and she is such a doll... we can't wait to see her in person. love you guys!!

Rachel said...

Oh she's so cute! Love all the photos. I can't believe how much hair she's got! You're going to be doing piggie tails in no time! I'd love to see her "head shots!"

MildlySensational said...

Wow, look at all the hair she's got! And you! You look fantastic! I'd love to see head shots, too. We should get our little ones together sometime. :)