 |
| I'm 3 weeks old! |
 |
| Mother's Day |
Here are three photos of Kaleigh at 1 week, 2 weeks, & 3 weeks old. Boy is she growing fast!
 |
| One week old. |
|
 |
| Two weeks old. |
 |
| Three weeks old. |
 |
| From left to right: Grandma Connie, Grandpa Jay, Me & Mommy, Great Aunt Anita, Great Uncle Kim, and my favorite Uncle Chris. Daddy's taking the picture. |
It was Mommy's first Mother's day and the family came over to help her celebrate. They all brought food and we had a great time.
Here are some other shots from the past week - Enjoy.
 |
| Finally, Grandpa gets to hold me and look at that smile! |
 |
| Grandma knows what I like. A little bouncing and singing makes me a happy girl. |
|
|
4 comments:
Man! I can't believe the change in three weeks!! SO fabulous!
Wow, she's changing so fast! How do you keep the headband on her?! We can't keep hats on ours for love or money! lol
Oh she is filling out fast! Just like my babies. They don't stay very little very long!
MSensational- We put the headband on her and have about 10 seconds to get a picture before it falls off or gets shifted out of place. Hats are the same way. As soon as I figure out the "stick" trick I'll let you know. :-)
Post a Comment